Special issue of Art in Print
As part of the task of picturing the invisible Art in Print invites Picturing the Invisible network members to contribute a brief discussion of a work of art for its or the September 2019 issue.
This might be a work of contemporary art, a historical diagram of the hidden, a Symbolist or Surrealist print, or any one of thousands of other possibilities. The only real requirement is that it in someway interacts with print.
Chief Editor of Art in Print, Susan Tallman compiled a list of potential subjects-works of art that struck her as resonating with some of the methodologies, questions, and ideas broached during the first Picturing the Invisible workshop.
- Design practice and methods
- Art theory
- Architecture not elsewhere classified
- Digital curation and preservation
- British and Irish literature
- Forensic science and management
- Textile and fashion design
- Medical ethics
- Psychiatry (incl. psychotherapy)
- Philosophy of mind (excl. cognition)
- High energy astrophysics and galactic cosmic rays